Re: Framebuffer port of GTK/GDK !!

> > > What is Nano-X?
[...]
> > I am confused.  I was talking about DinX (dinx.sourceforge.net).

> I found it confusing as well. ;-) However, similar licensing applies
> to Microwindows as well.

	To clear up some of the confusion:  I only looked at Microwindows.
I did not look at DinX.  All of the licensing questions I brought up were
directed towards Microwindows' MPL+GPL option license.

	Nano-X is the API we'd use *if* we port GDK to Microwindows.
Nano-X is a part of Microwindows.

	I will contact the Microwindows maintainer to ask him if
distributing Microwindows under the LGPL is an option; that would allow us
to distribute Microwindows with GDK, as part of the GDK library--and
hence, we could effectively claim Linux framebuffer support (instead of
claiming Microwindows support, which happens to run on the Linux
framebuffer).

--Derek