Re: Color context

Thanks for the response, Havoc.  Actually, I'm interested in finding a subset of GTK/GDK
that would fit on a small embedded system.  I ask about the color context because
it seems logical to not count it against the size of GDK since it will be deprecated.
Does that sound like a fair assumption?

Thanks again,
ALf