Re: TODO list item GtkFrame - I'll take it

Craig Buchek <CBuchek@wavetech.com> writes:

> 	I've already done most of the work to make GtkFrame take an
> arbitrary widget or a string for its label.  I also added some other
> features, like moving the label to any side of the frame.  I've got a few
> clean-ups I need to do as well as finishing a full-featured test program.
> I'll hopefully be submitting the patches sometime this weekend.

OK, I need to get this item done this week. So, if nobody speaks up,
I'll take Anders start on this and finish it based on my earlier
comments.

(I don't know if Anders ever forwarded Craig the patch and my comments
on it; if you do still have the time and interest to work on this,
Craig, I can send you that.)