g_warning bloat with --with-debug=no

glib (especially gobject) and gtk+ uses a lot of g_warning("something bad
happened"). This is very nice when developing and testing, but for the
final code the strings amount to a lot of bloat. Using some grep/sed/wc
action I estimate that the strings for g_warning use 25k in the final
binary in glib+gtk+, add to this the strings for g_error and g_critical.

This is especially bad for embedded systems using Gtk+. I would like to
add an G_DISABLE_LOGGING define just like the current G_DISABLE_CHECKS and
G_DISABLE_ASSERT, and then define this when compiling glib and gtk+ with
--with-debug=no.

Thoughts about this?

/ Alex