Re: Blockingsignals for all widgets(except one or two)

Um...
You can safely ignoe my last post.
I have worked  out a way to do it.

If anyone is ineterested this is what I came up with.

GtkWidget *MainW=gtk_window_new(GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL);

//add many widgets to MainW

void do_sens(GtkWidget *w,gpointer data)
{
        gtk_widget_set_sensitive(GTK_WIDGET(w),(gboolean)data);
}

void sens_all(gboolean sens)
{
        gtk_container_foreach           (GTK_CONTAINER(MainW),
                                        do_sens,
                                        (gpointer *)sens);
}

It seems to do what I wanted.