GtkArg

Today I took some time to look at the new GObject API and I must say it
looks very intesting, looks like the bindings will work better in the
future :-)

Also the new g_param stuff looks promising for GUI Builders :-)

And now some questions:

1. I saw that the new text_view using the old GtkArg API in
some code will this be replaced by the g_param stuff?

IMHO. It should even if it's not needed because new users
who is using the new widgets should learn to use the right
API direcly instead of using all those wrappers :-)

[Offtopic]
2. This should maybe not be asked here but what is
g_closure_add_[i/f]notify used for?
[/Offtopic]

Btw. Tim, you need to update the GObject documentations :-)

Greats

MH.