Re: 1.2 theme properties / 2.0 default theme

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

I think you mean

http://www.gtk.org/~otaylor/gtk/ui/

I definitely dislike the dark gray arrows in the "Proposed" versions
there, they are too out of place and too vague as UI elements.

How do you feel about it vs. the dark gray arros in "Proposed #2"?

I like Arlo's proposal except for that cyan color. It could be really
sweet with a nice blue or something as the secondary color.

The scrollbars bug me. Why is that horizontal space taken up in the scrollbar with extra gray? It just makes the scrollbar harder to hit with the mouse and it looks uneven IMHO.

--Chris