Re: Patch: "sticky" tooltips

Jon K Hellan <hellan acm org> writes:
> Nobody has commented. I can commit myself, if there are no objections.

You probably want Owen or Tim to say OK. I looked over the patch, it
looks very straightforward to me, and the feature is a good one IMHO.

The only issue I have is that I'm not sure why we expose set_delay()
(and correspondingly set_sticky_delay()), I would expect both of these
to be user settings with the new mechanism Owen's working on for that.

Havoc