Motif-like form widget

Developers,

I have developed a container widget that acts much like the Motif form
widget.  It supports the bulk of the XmForm capibilities as well as
centering and limited circular dependencies.  As of this moment, the
code has had limited testing but the basic algorithm (and most of the
code) comes from a Java version that I wrote early last year so I am
resonably confident that it works correctly.  I would like to know if
any other developers have any interest in this widget as well as if the
maintainers of GTK+ would be willing to accept it into the distribution.

Happy coding.

-S