Signal Handlers embedded in C++ classes?

I am trying to embed a Signal handler (void CloseTheApp(GtkWidget* w, gpointer
data) specifically) inside a class (a view class that is handling all output
for my application) but it doesn't seem to work.  I'm doing the development
in MSVC++ 6.0 using the port of GTK+ to windows, so I won't bother you with
the exact error message, though it seems to have something to do with the function
name not being in scope.  The error comes at the gtk_signal_connect line.  If
I define CloseTheApp outside of the class it works just fine.  Anyway of making
it a member function?  Thanks.

Joe Kelch
joek@magnus1.com
kelch@act.org