Re: Customizable DoubleClickTime

Cody Russell wrote:

> The hard part is "Where do we store the value?"  You can't
> use a gtkrc file, because this is a GDK value.

Yeah, that is a problem.
Looking at Havoc's previous post on the subject, he's got
some good ideas.
Just throwing out another idea, what if at init() time we load
some kind of structure with the default values (not sure where to
get these from yet), and when a value is modified with a function it
has some sort of gtk_value_change callback (but of course this is
limited to GDK....)