pending patch pester

Hi,

The stock item patch is still outstanding:

  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2000-July/msg00385.html

this includes all the stuff discussed with Tim at that time, and was
as far as I know ready to commit, but never got the final "OK". Tim?
Owen says it's OK. This has already been reviewed more than once.

Then I can post the dialog patches, and you can make the inline pixbuf
changes you wanted.

We need to get this in, because gnome-libs 2.0 work depends on it, and
because there's some additional GTK work that likely depends on it as
well (such as making the built-in dialogs use the new GtkDialog).

I suppose I should go with the "if no objections in a few days" trick,
so, if no one whines soon I'll check this in.

Havoc