Re: Missing Gtk+ and Pango function definitions

Jeff Franks <jcf tpg com au> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I have a small problem. I'm getting 'undefined reference to' error
> messages for the following functions:
>
> gtk_window_set_decorations_hint in gtkwindow.h
> gtk_window_set_functions_hint in window.h
> pango_justify in pango-glyphs.h
>
> When I search to the corresponding c-files I can't find any function
> bodies for these functions. Is this an oversight?

It does appear that gtk_window_set_*_hint was never committed to the
.c files

And, yes, pango_justify() was never implemented.

But a prototype for a function that has no implementation, generally
doesn't cause problems unless you try to use the function. In fact,
there were several functions in the GTK+-1.x headers for without
implementaitons. What what OS / Compiler?