Hello and one question

	Hello, i'm newby in this list. I've been looking for the FAQ but i
didn't find it.
	Well, my problem is about GTK - Frame Buffer. I'm very interested in
programming on FB, but I couldn't get any information about it. Can you help
me?
	Yours:
--
Jorge Gómez  <jorge esware com>
Linux registered user  # 153818

   "Free software" does not mean "released under the GNU GPL."
   Free software means users have certain freedoms--freedom to make changes,
   freedom to redistibute copies, and freedom to publish improved versions.
   This necessitates access to the source code.
        Richard Stallman.