Re: Status of 2.0 API freeze bugs

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, Alexander Larsson wrote:

> On 3 Apr 2001, Owen Taylor wrote:
>
> > 51745	gtk	gtk+	Notification of accelerator changes
> >
> >  timj apparently working on it.
>
> Do you want/need any help from me on this one. (For i.e. mnemonics.) Just
> tell me what kind of API you need.

actually you need to ask owen here, the menu or itemfactory code
will poll the accelerators from windows (through a yet-to-be-implemented
_list function), so the notification just needs to be there for
gtksocket i guess.
(disclaimer: this is at least what i currently have in mind for
the accel changes)

> / Alex

---
ciaoTJ