Re: www.gtk.org

On Thu, Apr 12, 2001 at 07:18:43AM -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:

> Murray Cumming <murrayc usa net> writes:
>
> > Who is responsible for www.gtk.org? Or, is it in cvs somewhere?
> >
> > The Language Bindings page has been empty for weeks, and I think that's a big
> > problem.
>
> Shawn Amundson handles the web site. I'm sure if someone wanted to
> redo the language bindings page to fit the new web page format,
> he'd gladly accept the contribution.
>
>                                         Owen

Indeed.

The core of the work here is figuring out which language bindings
are stable/complete and which are still works-in-progress (for GTK+
1.2).  If that information exists, I can put the page up pretty
quickly.  If it doesn't, figuring it out would be very helpful.

-Shawn

--
Shawn T. Amundson                       amundson eventloop com
Research and Development                http://www.eventloop.com/

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking