RE: Filesel drag and drop

> From: Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com>
> To: <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
> Subject: Filesel drag and drop
>
> Here is a patch that adds some drag and drop support too the file
> selector. Can i commit this?
>
> / Alex

Hi Alex:

When adding or designing d'n'd features please keep in mind that to be
100% accessible there should be a keyboard equivalent for the
operation.  (I admit I didn't read your patch closely enough to tell
if the d'n'd support you propose is already keyboardable, but usually
the answer is 'no').  So my view (admittedly biased) is that no new
d'n'd features should be added to GTK+ without accompanying keyboard
equivalents...

-Bill

--
Bill Haneman