[glib] doc path & po dir

Hi,

I am currently updating the spec file for the devel version of glib and
came across two issues which I think need solving:

o The docs of glib 1.3.x  will be installed in the same dir than
the docs of the the stable version.  I think these should be moved to
$(HTML_DIR)/glib-2.0 to allow parallel doc installations.

o Is there any reason why the po directory isn't in the SUBDIRS of the
toplevel Makefile.am? Especially if you do a 'make dist' and try to build
the generated tarball you will get an configure error because of a lacking
po/Makefile.in.in.

  Jens