Re: GtkTreeViewColumn changes

"Padraig O'Briain" <Padraig Obriain Sun COM> writes:

> Recently gtk_tree_view_column_cell_set_cell_data() changed by adding two
> gboolean arguments, is_expander and is_expanded.
>
> Is there an explanation available these mena and how should update code which
> called the three-argument version of gtk_tree_view_column_cell_set_cell_data()?

Erk.  I forgot that you used it in atk.  is_expander is set to TRUE if
the row has children, and is_expanded is set to TRUE if it is expanded.
It should be relatively easy (if not a little inefficient) to query the
tree and model to find out which.  This is meant so that the pixbuf cell
renderer can have different images depending on the state of the tree
(ie, book open vs. book closed...)

-Jonathan