Re: gdk_pixbuf_loader_write and short files

"Matthias Clasen" <matthiasc poet de> writes:
> I don't know. Can we ? But it won't help for testpixbuf.c, since it tries to
> get
> the pixbuf from the loader before calling close (see update_timeout).
> Is that allowed behaviour ?

No, the pixbuf doesn't exist until you get the area_prepared signal.

I would think that on close, we shove the remaining data we have into
the loader and process it, before emitting "close" (This may mean
emitting area_prepared out of gdk_pixbuf_loader_close(), but that
should be OK)

Havoc