RE: Pango fonts

My hope is that we can find public domain or Free PostScript or TrueType
fonts with suitable glyph sets, so that we can basically remap them. One
good place to start is the font pages of the Summer Institute of Linguistics
(www.sil.org). Another good site is the Human Languages Page at
www.ilovelanguages.com. For example, it points to
http://www1.snunit.k12.il/heb.html/ for Hebrew software and fonts.

What about fully-pointed texts, including the Bible? What about Yiddish,
Ladino, and so on?

Will Pango be able to place points correctly in Hebrew-alphabet text?

Edward Cherlin
Generalist
"A knot! Oh, do let me help to undo it!"
Alice in Wonderland