Re: Additions to Glib's GPtrArray API

OK.  I'm not emotionally invested in having those in GLib, and am
certainly a fan of keeping things lean.

I had just been planning on using a GList, and mentally mapping the
functions I would use _foreach().  Then after realizing that a GPtrArray
was a leaner way to accomplish what I needed, I looked for the same
manipulation API.

But, it is far easier to do the array _foreach() cleanly and readably in
app code than it would be to do the list _foreach().

Thanks for the feedback.  Glad I asked in advance.

Eric Monsler