Re: Release milestones, 1.2.9/2.0, and bugzilla

Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> writes:

> What I'm guessing currently is that Martin went through and removed a lot
> of people from the bugzilla-maintainers group, since you (and many
> other people) aren't maintainers, but were in that group.
>
> Martin may be able to confirm this.

Yes, I did this last week. People should use the "GNOME Hackers" group if it's
needed at all; my idea was to sync bugmaster gnome org with all people in the
"Bugzilla Maintainers" group before I created that mailing list for it.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)