Re: selectable labels

Sven Neumann <sven gimp org> writes:
> I'd even welcome if one could always copy from labels, so perhaps
> selectable should be the default. I do not see the point in a right-click
> menu however.

The problem is that labels are inside buttons, menu items, etc. - you
don't want to try to click a button and end up selecting the label
inside the button. ;-) Trust me, really annoying, I had testgtk doing
it for a while.

So we're going to have to trust programmers to make them selectable at
appropriate times, which of course won't really happen. But, at least
people can try to get it right, which is better than before.

Havoc