Bug in g_type?

Well, I report this bug here because I don't know what the problem
where is, even I think it is in g_type*.

Start gtk-demo, and open the menu example. Play with the menubar, and
bang. It crashes. I can't check why because if I run gtk-demo with
gdb, the crash will freeze X. It crash with a segfault.

PS: the patch I sent for pkgconfig it is ok, it is rejected, it is
lost... A word from gods, thanks ^_^
--
 (o-  | Un OS per domarli, Un OS per trovarli,
 //\  | Un OS per ghermirli e nel buio incatenarli