Cothreads in glib 2.0?

Has any thought been given to including cothreads (aka coroutines) in glib
2.0?  I'm willing to do all the work to get this in glib 2.0, and have a
significant glib-like codebase to start from.

If anyone wants to see the code I'd start from, go to the CVS browser on
http://gstreamer.net/ and look at gstreamer/gst/cothread.[ch].  More work
would be needed, but I think it'd be a valuable addition to glib.

TIA,
   Omega

      Erik Walthinsen <omega temple-baptist com> - System Administrator
        __
      _\  /_