Re: GtkMenu and cursor change

Oskar Liljeblad <osk hem passagen se> writes:
> I'd like to be able to configure each used cursor in the same way other GTK
> options are configured... Speaking about that - I know there was some talk
> about user preference options in GTK before. How are user options controlled
> in GTK2? Or are there no such options? Is it the themes' responsibility?

This is one of the big features not yet in the tree that's making us
nervous.

It's partially themes and partially a new "global settings" mechanism
that will include double click times and such and share settings with
Qt.  Details on this are in the list archives someplace, I'm too lazy
to find the thread...

Havoc