Re: wm-spec broken?

julian adams <julian adams gmx net> writes:
> That byte swapping stuff has got to be a bug ...
>
> Havoc was going to set up freedesktop to allow access to multiple
> versions of the spec. There are already minor patches to go in. I'm
> not sure if anyone had thought of using a bug tracker, but it's a good
> idea. I'd say that having 32 bit integers for width and height would
> solve the problem.

Indeed, a bugtracker would be good. Setting up bugzilla just for
freedesktop.org is pretty overkill though, bugzilla is
nontrivial. It's easy to piggyback on GNOME bugzilla, but not really
neutral ground.

I need to go through and do the minor patches, add the other versions,
etc. I'll do it this weekend I hope. If not, please mail me flames in
a daily cron job, and I'll get to it quickly. ;-)

Havoc