Re: How to add a patch to bugzilla?

On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 01:41:00PM +0100, egger suse de wrote:

>  It would be nice if patches were automatically exported to the ftp
>  site. Bugzilla is the place to add them though. Owen, Manish and I
>  discussed this already.
>
>  Martin, do you see a chance to implement this?

Even if it were possible to export patches from bugzilla in some
meaningful way, it would not have any value at all.  The only important
thing where patches are concerned is that they eventually get addressed.
The ftp site was never good at this; but I'm going to take a leap and
assume that having the info in bugzilla is working much better.

-Shawn

--
Shawn T. Amundson                       amundson eventloop com
Research and Development                http://www.eventloop.com/

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking