Re: How to add a patch to bugzilla?

Shawn T Amundson <amundson eventloop com> writes:

> On Sun, Feb 25, 2001 at 07:26:19PM -0500, Owen Taylor wrote:
> >
> > No need to force the wording :-) Basically, bugzilla.gnome.org acts as
> > a TODO list and issue tracker for the GTK team. It's not just about
> > bugs in the strictest sense.
> >

> Has it be decided that no more patches should appear onto the FTP
> site?

Yes, that was the decision.

It's just a whole lot easier to keep track of things, add notes,
mark patches for a particular milestone, and so forth when they
are on Bugzilla.

Updating the README in GTK+ to reflect this is one of my few
remaining jobs for 1.2.9. (And also changing the README in
the incoming directory.)