Re: --gtk-unbuffered

> * alex looks at the win32 pango code.
> * alex screams in pain.

Yup, I have not claimed that it would be even close to ready. I
haven't done much any work on it for months, I know. Personally I
would vote for using the FreeType2 Pango backend for GDK on Win32,
because the (portable portion of the) native Win32 font API just
sucks. And, as more people have worked on the FreeType2 Pango code, it
should be of better quality.

If Hans still would prefer to use the native Win32 Pango backend, it
probably can relatively easily be made into a runtime choice in GDK
(on Win32) which Pango backend to use?

--tml