Re: How about a circular glib list class?

--- Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> wrote:
> The questions for any new interface are basically:
>
>  1) what are the use-cases; who would use it for what purposes

I don't know about other applications, but I'm doing geometric
modeling.
Polygons, for instance, like circular lists.

>  2) how common are those use-cases

Not the most common, I'm afraid, unless someone else has another class
of apps to add.

>  3) how hard is it to solve the problem in an add-on
>     library or in the application itself

Well, lists aren't hard.  I would like to use some other glib data
types though, so it would be a shame to have an app-level
implementation of a circular list mixed in.  (From an aesthetic
perspective)

- Bruce