HTML Documentation on GTK and GLIB?

Hi,

I've been trying to use some of the newer features of Glib v1.3.2, but as of
yet the documentation seems very sparse and I've been relying on source code
as examples of the use of APIs. I had a quick look in the docs directory and
there does seem to be some documentation (such as GError) which appears
to be updated in CVS, but never updated on the gtk.org web-pages... is there
anyone out there that has successfully generated the latest HTML files so
that I might be able to take a look at them?

Thanks,

Darren.
begin:vcard
n:Kenny;Darren
tel;fax:+353 1 8199078
tel;work:+353 1 8199115
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:<A HREF="http://www.sun.com/";>Sun Microsystems</A>;Desktop Applications and Middleware
adr:;;;Dublin;;;Ireland
version:2.1
email;internet:Darren Kenny Ireland Sun COM
title:Software Engineer
x-mozilla-cpt:;20936
fn:Darren Kenny
end:vcard