Re: www.gtk.org updated

I've changed things in CVS so you don't need the sed script anymore.
I changed the update script on wilber as well, but you'll need to run
it, as I can't update your cvs co.

The number of files thing is a pain, thats why I had it the way it
was. But, numbering is important.

I wrote a dsl to do a similar thing, but I seem to have lost it. Will
have to commit one into cvs.

-tony

On 11-Jan-2001 Shawn T Amundson wrote:

> Ok, I figured out the numbering and and was also able to add
> in the date to the html.  I started by finding gdp-both.dsl
> in the GNOME's DocBook documentation and modifying it with
> the attachd patch.  Then I sent the FAQ SGML through the
> following sed statement:
>
> sed -e 's/<chapter>//' -e 's/<\/sect1>//g' -e 's/^<title>GT
> K+ FAQ<\/title>//' -e 's/<sect1>/<chapter>/g' -e
> 's/<sect2>/<sect1>/g' -e 's/<
> \/sect2>//'
>
> And that seemed to do get everything in the state that I wanted
> it to be in.  (Even though the sed statement is a hack.)
>
> I guess it might be nice if it didn't break it up into so many
> small HTML files (especially for the FAQ), but that is probably
> more difficult.
>
> -Shawn
>
> --
> Shawn T. Amundson                       amundson eventloop com

> Research and Development                http://www.eventloop.com/
> EventLoop, Inc.                         (651) 999-0130
>
> "The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
>  direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking

---
E-Mail: Tony Gale <gale syntax dera gov uk>
Baruch's Observation:
	If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.