Re: more missing boxed types

On 1 Jul 2001, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> James Henstridge <james daa com au> writes:
> >   PangoTabArray: copy/free pair already in header
>
> I swear I did this one, GtkTextTag uses it for a property.

I just checked, and it looks like PangoTabArray and PangoFontDescription
are being registered as boxed types in libgtk, which is definitely the
wrong place for this to happen.  This should be fixed (as well as adding
the other pango boxed types).

Any idea about which other types in that list I sent need get_type
routines?

James.

--
Email: james daa com au