Re: [gnet] Re: Prototype of g_io_channel_write() and gnet_iochennel_writen()

On 26 Jul 2001, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Loban Rahman <loban earthling net> writes:
> > I've attached a patch for gnet. I'd do the same for glib, but I don't
> > know how to get the stable glib from cvs. Doing a "cvs -z3 co glib" gets
> > me the devel version (which is already fixed).
> >

> This can't be fixed in the stable version anyway, since it's an API
> change.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but adding const's shouldn't break binaries or
compiles.

I will change Gnet.  I probably did it that way because Glib did.

David

--
      __          _    __ David Helder - dhelder umich edu
  ___/ /__ __  __(_)__/ / <http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~dhelder>