Re: GtkTextBuffer doesn't like non newline-terminated strings.

Michael Natterer <mitch gimp org> writes:
> script-fu (pid:23873): Gtk-ERROR **: file gtktextiter.c: line 1723
> (forward_line_leaving_caches_unmodified): assertion failed:
> (real->segment->char_count == 1) aborting...
>
> when it encounters the non-newline terminated
>
>    "strong",   "Script-Fu Console - ",
>
> line.
>
> Unless i got the meaning of the end_iter wrong, this looks like a bug
> in GtkTextIter.

It's certainly a bug, good catch. I wouldn't immediately predict that
it's as simple as non-newline-terminated inserts, but it could be
(hopefully).

Could you put this in bugzilla.gnome.org? I can't look at it
immediately but want to fix it.

Havoc