Re: GtkLabel Pango info

Brian Cameron <Brian Cameron Sun COM> writes:
> > I notice that GtkLabel has a function gtk_label_set_attributes() which
> > allows users to set the pango attributes, but there does not seem to be
> > an accessor function to get the attributes.  I guess I could just access
> > them via label->attrs, but the comments in gtklabel.h seem to indicate
> > that this should be considered private.
> >
> > What is the correct way to get the Pango attributes from a label?
> > Does this structure contain the default attributes or just attributes
> > that are set for the label?  I assume that the default attributes
> > would be in widget->style.  Is this correct?

I think we should probably have accessor functions for both the layout
and the attr list.

(Though you can read the "attributes" property with g_object_get()
already I think.)

The attr list only contains changes from widget->style I believe.
It won't contain the default attributes. It will typically contain a
PANGO_UNDERLINE_LOW for the underlined mnemonic character.

Havoc