Re: API Freeze Schedule and outstanding API bugs

On Fri, Jun 08 2001, Kristian Rietveld wrote:
> > 55767 Getters for all setters
>
> I'm currently working on this. I'm adding the missing getters where
> possible. At this moment I'm doing GTK+ (using Havoc's comments). I don't
> know if I'll have the time to do GDK before June 30.

  I guess that just the function prototypes should be enough for an
API freeze, being implemented later on.

  Probably the major task here is to ensure that all needed getters
have the right definitions.

  Just my two cents,
    Marcelo

--
Marcelo de Gomensoro Malheiros             mgm valedofuturo unicamp br
Instituto Vale do Futuro            http://www.valedofuturo.unicamp.br