Re: GtkCell widget implementation

Stéphane Démurget <demurgets free fr> writes:

> Hi all !
>
> I wanted to use a GtkCList with a checkbox in its first
> column but I saw the GtkCellWidget hasn't been implemented
> yet. Will it be for >= 2.0, either this widget will
> be totally replaced ? Meanwhile, how can I do this,
> or a similar thing ?

There are hacked versions of the Clist floating around that fake this by
using a custom pixmap and listening to events (look in the code for ggv
for one.)  Additionally, GTK 2.0 will have a new widget (GtkTreeView)
that supports custom cell renderers.  You won't be able to add a widget
here either, but it has a native GtkCellRendererToggle.

Thanks,
-Jonathan