gtkstockpixbufs.h

After an all-nighter spent re-writting makefiles, I'm about 95% of the way
to building 1.3.6 for windows using VC.

For some reason, my make-inline-pixbuf.exe will not accept .png files, which
it should, but I'll leave that alone for now.

Can somebody please send me a copy of gtkstockpixbufs.h?

Also, now that I have makefiles for VC for pango and gdk-pixbuf, how would I
go about adding these files to the source base?  They may not be the best in
the world, but they seem to be working for me.

-Michael