Re: GParamSpec

On 20 Jun 2001, Chema Celorio wrote:

> Yes, but name gives me "type" not Type, and for enum values name has
> "GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL" and nick has "toplevel", i still need "Toplevel".

My guess is that not all the parameters have been fixed up to have
complete nick and blurb fields.  Only a few of them have been done in
GStreamer, the rest are just dupes done by my conversion script.  I'm
gonna make a list of them for people to start filling in, the same could
be done for GTK easily enough.

      Erik Walthinsen <omega temple-baptist com> - System Administrator
        __
      _\  /_