Re: Open API bugs, 25 June

Calum Benson <calum benson ireland sun com> writes:
> Is it safe to assume from this list that all the keyboard navigation
> bugs are unaffected by the API freeze, and will be fixed at some later
> (pre library freeze) date?  If not, they need to go on the list
> too...

Some of the keynav stuff may require API additions/changes. I don't
think we've thought this through fully.

It's sort of hard to know what API changes are involved in keynav
until someone has time to try implementing all the keynav stuff, but I
think there's a solid month of work there.

Appended is an old mail I sent speculating on API changes the keynav
stuff might imply.

I'm not sure how this relates to the freeze.

Havoc