Re: widget->state and styles

Hi,

You probably agree already judging by your disclaimers, but my feeling
would be that we shouldn't do this for 2.0. We don't really have the
week to spend on it; and Tim's points about trying to rearrange the
accel API at this point seem to apply. It's just too last-minute for
big API rethinking.

We have about a month until GUADEC, I think we should focus on getting
style properties in, getting global prefs in, ensuring that we use
those where appropriate, banging the last issues out of GtkTreeView
and GObject, maybe make uline accels a tad more convenient, sorting
out the accessibility stuff, cleaning up the rest of the 70 API bugs,
and writing docs... we can just barely make API freeze by GUADEC I
think.

Havoc