Re: Icon build failure

On Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 10:29:17PM -0600, Mike Kestner wrote:
> After I updated today, I'm getting a strange build failure.  In
> gtk/stock-icons, make-inline-pixbuf is failing with the message:
>
> Image type 'png' is not supported.
>
> I reran autogen.sh and verified the configure checks for libpng all
> succeeded.
>
> Anyone have any clues as to how I broke my environment?
>
> Mike

I had similar problems screwing with my own build tree once, I vaguely remember

I think it happened when I changed something to make make-inline-pixbuf directly (cd $(topdir)/gdk-pixbuf && make make-inline-pixbuf or something) instead of doing a complete make in the gdk-pixbuf directory

making make-inline-pixbuf won't build the image loader plugins or something