accels for the similar menu command names

Hello,

There is a problem with wxgtk application (sorry, I didn't try it with
real gtk app):

I go to Folder menu, select "Delete" (but do not press mouse button)
and then press some shortcut (Ctrl-D for example), I should immediately
see this shortcut, but I see it in Message->Delete. If I go to Message
menu and then press Ctrl-D on "Delete", I see it in Folder->Delete.

Is it a GTK+ bug? Can anybody reproduce it? Does GTK+ use the menu
item text and not the associated command id for accels?

Regards,
Nerijus

P.S. I'm not subscribed to the list.