Keybindings comparison

Hi folks:

We have posted Calum's keybindings work-in-progress to

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/keyboardnav_np.html

There are three (non-blank) columns, one for Java (Win32 look & feel),
one for MSWin, and one for GTK+-1.2.9.

The third column is not yet complete, we'd appreciate
addition/corrections to the GTK keybindings list.  From there we can, I
hope, come to some consensus positions on how to harmonize our
keybindings and provide effective and consistent keyboard navigation for
GTK.

[ FYI, the Mozilla team have also posted a keybinding/navigation
document at
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/ui/accessibility/mozkeyintro.html ]

Regards,

- Bill