Return code for g_main_run/gtk_main

Hi,

Today while doing some hacking I wished I had the ability to pass a return
code into gtk_main_quit which would be returned by gtk_main. I haven't
taken a look at the main loop stuff in 2.0, but if it's anything like it
is in 1.2, it would be very easy to add this to glib's main loop. It's a
little tougher (and perhaps a little more inefficient) in gtk, but still
not too bad.

What do you guys think? I can come up with a patch for this if you think
it's a good idea.

Joe