Re: New GTK+ anti-aliasing patch posted

It's not my patterns. ;)  It's what gnome control panel's theme selector
is requesting.  I don't know exactly the pattern it was looking for; just
something with helvetica at a certain font size.  Perhaps there should be
an option to fail the the call when a font isn't found and then fall back
on conventional font rendering through the font server.