Re: g_tree_lookup_extended

I see you went ahead and committed this. It looks fine to me, so no
real problems with that. But while I'm closing #50797, let me ask you
to please add docs for this function.

If we consistently add docs for all new entry points, the task of
finishing the GTK+ reference docs gets less daunting. If we omit docs
for new functions, then it gets more daunting.